The way we work
Ozwide Group has developed a comprehensive project management methodology underpinned by our quality management systems, to ensure quality in everything we do.
Our end-to-end approach
During the past 15 years we’ve refined our approach to project management and delivering successful energy solutions for our clients.
We invest additional time up-front to completely understand your project and business needs before we recommend any solutions. This is a unique advantage we have over our competitors, and provides you with comfort that your project will be completed successfully and efficiently.
We complete our end-to-end approach with ongoing performance measurement of all our projects and solutions, enabling us to continually identify opportunities to maximise our performance and your results.
Find out more about each phase of our project delivery:
Upfront consultation, requirements gathering and project planning
- We seek a deep understanding of what our clients want and we engage with them to verify that the planned approaches will produce the required results for clients and stakeholders.
- We utilise our skilled business analysts and technical experts to build a complete view of the unique requirements, and reference these through our design and delivery processes to ensure we’re delivering the right solution to meet your needs.
Implementation and delivery
- The diverse geographic locations of projects we’ve completed throughout Australia has driven the development and implementation of comprehensive workflow and project management systems, ensuring consistent outcomes are achieved despite the challenges of distance, volume or technical difficulty.
- We have a structured PMO and project methods that govern delivery of all our projects from start to finish, with key management reviews at all major project checkpoints.
- We are professional, agile and responsive – we communicate clearly and there is direct line of sight from management to operators in the field.
- We utilise mobile/tablet based, ‘real time’ field mobility and reporting technology, which provides unparalleled transparency for Ozwide management and our clients. This dynamic connection to our resources in the field also provides industry leading safety and quality management capabilities, regardless of the location.
Safety and quality
Ozwide Group achieved Certification in 2017 to the Australian and New Zealand standard for safety management system (AS/NZS 4801) demonstrating management commitment to safe work practices and the appropriate business infrastructure, bringing certainty and consistency in safety performance. With recognition of the sometimes-hazardous sectors and industries we work in, Ozwide Group maintains sector leading performance in occupational health and safety, backed up with policy and procedure, to ensure that our team works in a safe and comfortable environment.
Ozwide Group has also achieved certification to the AS/NZS ISO 9001:2008 Quality Management Standard, which exemplifies our commitment to continuous improvement and excellence.
We value and promote diversity within our organisation and are committed to being an employer of choice within the communities we operate in.
In striving for best practice, Ozwide aims to:
- Continually improve occupational health, safety and rehabilitation for all employees and partners, whilst mitigating or eliminating health and safety risks with best practice training and resourcing.
- Utilise measurable objectives and targets to ensure continued improvement aimed at eliminating work related injury and illness.
- Provide sector leading training, information and instruction on the hazards associated with their work and safe techniques for performing the job. These processes are regularly reviewed and updated to reflect the changing environments and tasks our employees complete.
- Provide safe plant, equipment and systems.
- Continually evaluate the already existing strong internal protocols to ensure compliance with legislative requirements and industry standards.
Maintaining a collaborative and positive workplace allows our projects to be delivered safely and to the highest standard, without compromise.